Corona virus Rules
Due to the Pandemic situation, sadly we will have to abide by the government rules and guidelines. Please note that this will continue until we open until we are given the all clear.
The following rules must be adhered too so please bear with us as safety is paramount for us all.
- A hand sanitizer will be provided on entry to the shop or if preferred or a sink with running hot water and antibacterial soap can also be used.
- All clients are asked to wear their own masks while awaiting their haircut. (unless under the age of 5 years old or for medical reasons)
- Masks can be purchased for £1.00 if required
- In the premises there is only a maximum of 2 clients to be allowed in the waiting/seated area whilst staff are cutting hair.
- When waiting outside please adhere to social distancing rules
- For hygiene reasons please ensure hair has no products on it.
- Please be patient as we have to ensure all surfaces and equipment is thoroughly sterilized and wiped down before we are able to let our clients enter the premises prior to their haircut.
Walk-ins or booking appointments
We normally only do walk-ins but due to the coronavirus rules we now have to have a booking system.
The appointment system will be in place until farther notice.